All students who plan on playing a sport for the 2017-18 school year: There will be ONE mandatory sports meeting on Monday, July 10th at 6:00 p.m. in the PAC. A parent and student must attend. On-line registration will be presented.
Attached is the Sport start dates for the 2017-18 school year. The following must be completed to participate in a sport:
- On-line Registration: hustlinhawks.com
- Forms: Return the following documents to the Athletic Office. These documents can be downloaded from the registration on-line or they can be picked up at Athletic Office:
- Physical or Alternate Year Physical Form (if student participated in high school sport 2016-17 and had a physical on or after April 1, 2016, use the Alt Year Physical Form.
- Emergency/Medical Consent Form
- $55.00 Athletic Fee required for each sport
- Payment can be made on Parent Portal through Infinite Campus or cash/check at Athletic Office. Checks made out to GHS. If paying on IC, please select sport your student will be participating in under Options button.
Forms and fee payment may be turned in on July 10 before the meeting. On-line Registration must be completed to turn in forms & fee.
For assistance, contact Cameo at 414-855-2414 or email@example.com