All students who plan on playing a sport for the 2019-20 school year: There will be ONE mandatory sports meeting on Monday, July 15th at 6:00 p.m. in the PAC. A parent and student must attend. Online registration will be presented.
Attached are the athletic start dates for the 2019-20 school year. The following must be completed to participate in a sport:
- Online Registration: hustlinhawks.com. Click on REGISTER AN ATHLETE in the top right corner. Online Registration will be open June 17.
- Physical Form, Alternate Year Physical Form and Emergency Medical Consent Form. These forms can be retrieved in the following locations:
- Downloaded from the online registration
- click here: Emergency.Medical Consent Form Physical Form Alternate Year Physical Form
- Athletic Office
- Physical or Alternate Year Physical Form (if student participated in high school sport 2018-19 and had a physical on or after April 1, 2018, use the Alternate Year Physical Form.
- These forms can be uploaded to online registration or returned to Athletic Office.
- $55.00 Athletic Fee required for each sport
- Payment can be made on Parent Portal through Infinite Campus or cash/check at Athletic Office. Checks made out to GHS. If paying on IC, please select the sport your student will be participating in under Options button. Online payment will be available June 17.
Forms and fee payment can be dropped off on July 15 before the meeting.
For assistance, contact Cameo at 414-855-2414 or email@example.com. See on July 15th!!